HONEXT COLOR VARNISH
Water-based varnish (low emissions, VOCs) to provide a basic protective coating for the HONEXT® board. This colored varnish provides additional resistance against scratches and cleaning products, thus prolonging the useful life of the material.
The use of HONEXT® Original color makes it possible to homogenize the color of the applied surface as well as to cover any watermark or irregularity that the board may present, maintaining its naturalness and original shine.
The recommended application quantity is one layer 80-100 gr/m2 (or 1L/10m2 1 layer).
- The application of the varnish can be by spray or roller
- It is always recommended to varnish on site, once the material has been fixed. Otherwise, it is necessary to compensate the back face of the panel with primer.
- The HONEXT® board once varnished can be recycled at the end of its useful life.
- CATAS EN 1186-5 Food Contact
- DIN 68861/1B/1C Chemical Stress
- Tox Control Emission
- EN 71-3 European Standard For Migration Of Heavy Metals/Chemical Elements