Cladding LUNAWOOD flandes PANEL SYSTEM 42 MM
Wooden tongue-and-groove joints are a product for interior and exterior cladding. Flandes thermowood tongue and groove boards are a solid wood tongue and groove board ideal for interior and exterior projects covering walls, ceilings, furniture, separating spaces, etc.
Lunawood thermowood is achieved through a process in which high temperatures and steam alternate to modify the technical properties of the wood, making it more resistant in outdoor environments.
- Panel with a sharp edge that creates a 3mm shadow line between the panels
- Ideal to be combined with the other Panel System options to achieve attractive 3D effects
- References of 117 mm and 165 mm with tongue and groove heads
Characteristics of Lunawood heat-treated wood
- PEFC certified
- Dimensionally stable
- Suitable for all climates
- low maintenance
- Free of resins and chemical compounds
- Sourced from sustainable forests in Finland